Nse: master – The company offers enterprise IT solutions with a vertical emphasis. Its segments include Middle East operations, North American operations, UK and Europe operations, and others. Its offerings include managed cloud and software as a service (SaaS) services, digital application and engineering, Oracle cloud and enterprise applications, digital commerce and experience, data, automation, and artificial intelligence. The public sector and government, healthcare and life sciences, retail and consumer, manufacturing and industrial, and financial services are just a few of the industries it serves. It does business in India and has software development centres in India.
- His window will be open from 8:45 to 9:00 am.
- This operating window is from 2:05 to 2:20 pm.
- The percentage change is determine base on the close price of the stock market. The ex-date comparable price has been modify to account for dividend, bonus, rights, and face value split.
- When the security is undertaking a corporate action, such as a dividend, bonus, correct, or face value split, the adjusted price is presenting. The %change on Corporate Action (Ex-date) is computing about the Adjusting Price.
- An ETF’s i-NAV (Indicative NAV) is shown as it is receiving from AMCs each business day.
- The% change is determine by the closing price for securities subject to a call auction during a special pre-open session in connection with new or re-listed securities, corporate actions, surveillance actions, etc.
- Due to a joint press announcement dated February 9, 2018, the close price will be revise after 18.15 hours.
- 52-week High/Low: Prices are modify to account for corporate actions like bonuses, face value splits, rights, etc.
- In the case of a market trend in either direction (upper/lower), the dynamic price bands of 10% applicable to securities in derivatives or guarantees included in indices on which derivative products are available may be reduced intra-day in coordination with other Exchanges.
- Sectoral Index and P/E are solely provided as a point of reference and do not imply that security is a component of the Index.
Table of Contents
Study of the nse: mastek stock price and a short research report. Is investing in Mastek stock appealing?
A comprehensive financial data analysis is necessary to determine the actual net value of a firm before investing in stocks. It can be laborious and time-consuming. It is often accomplishing by looking at the company’s balance sheet, cash flow statement, and profit and loss account. And also, looking at a company’s financial ratios may make sense of the voluminous amount of data that can be found in its financial statements, making it simpler to learn about a company’s success.
However, these are a few essential resources that any investor’s research process has to include. A company’s financial ratios may make sense of the voluminous amount of data found in its financial statements, making it simpler to learn about a company’s success.
These are a few essential resources that any investor’s research process has to include.
- PE ratio: Price to Earnings ratio, which shows how much an investor is ready to pay for a share for each rupee of earnings. Shares selling with a low P/E ratio are typically considere cheap (it depends on other factors too). Mastek has a high and comparably expensive PE ratio of 41.72.
- ROI (Return on Assets): Return on Assets (ROA) gauges how well a business can recoup its asset investment. In other words, ROA demonstrates the effectiveness with which a company can turn the capital spent to buy assets into net income or profits. Master’s ROA of 11.84% is a poor indicator of its future success.
- The current ratio assesses a company’s capacity to cover its short-term obligations with its short-term resources. A more excellent current ratio is preferre so that the company can withstand unanticipated business and economic turbulence. The current balance for Mastek is 1.73.
- Return on equity (ROE) gauges a company’s capacity to make a profit from the investments made by its shareholders. In other words, the reappearance on equity ratio displays the yield produced for each rupee of common shareholder ownership. The ROE for Mastek is 14.65%.
- Debt to equity ratio: This metric helps assess the health and performance of a company’s finances. The D/E ratio of 0.00 for Mastek indicates that it has very little debt in its capital.
- Sales growth: Given its expansion and performance, Mastek recorded a sales rise of 37.17%, which is respectable.
- Operational Margin: This indicator shows how well the firm operates. Master’s operating margin for the current fiscal year is 13.18%.
- Dividend Yield: This number shows how much a dividend yields about the price of the company. The current-year dividend yield for Mastek is 1.06%, valued at Rs 19.
A specialist in business digital transformation, nse: master Ltd is located in India. The company offers enterprise IT solutions with a vertical emphasis. Business and technology services, such as application development, maintenance, business intelligence and data warehousing, testing and assurance, and legacy modernization, are among its range of services. Its offerings include managed cloud and software as a service (SaaS) services. Middle East operations, North American operations, UK and Europe operations, and others are its segments.
Also, Digital Application and Engineering, Oracle Cloud and Enterprise Applications, Digital Commerce and Experience, Data, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence. It does business in India and has software development centres in India. The public sector and government, healthcare and life sciences, retail and consumer, manufacturing and industrial, and financial services are some of the industries it serves.